Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

Well, Xmas and New Year have come and gone.
New job started a week before Xmas.Seems ok,am going back tomorrow with an open mind and a clear head. Hand over was too short with the amount of responsibilities and information that were to be passed across to me but guess I will manage to assert myself in the new role they have created for me to enhance and improve their business.
All very surreal this year at Xmas and New Year with my dad not around.Cannot think where this past couple of weeks have gone,just concentrated on making sure my daughter wasn't affected too much and everything was as happy and normal as could possibly be.
Lots of thoughts of new starts,new beginnings,should I,shouldn't I?
This year hopefully will allow me to move on in my life and maybe settle again if the right lady comes along at last. I feel that I am ready now for that one special woman in my life again and whatever comes with her.

No comments: