Thursday, December 06, 2007

Developments......
New job on the horizon and like buses a possible two new opportunities come along at once.
Have definitely been offered one but the one I am really hankering after ,still awaiting confirmation of a yes or a no!!!


Feeling alot better in myself,even been out to more "normal" clothes shops for a new Xmas shirt(s) which I am very happy with. More trousers also in "non baggy" mode as I slowly come to realise that I don't need to wear baggy anymore and fit easily into very much thinner legged jeans etc.

Had my band tightened last Friday (30th November) only by half a mil but enough to tweak it ready for the temptation of Xmas.Has just made enough difference for a positive outlook on the month to come.


Been told that the Xmas decs must go up this weekend by the lovely Ellie so I had better get up into the loft and bring down the various assortment of bits and pieces to bestow what will become the usual brightly lit grotto in my front room!!

Tried getting away with the purchase of a silver star topped lucky bamboo plant from Homebase but she saw through that straight away..lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck me! Is that you Chaz? You seem to have lost half of you! What a difference... You look bloody old though.... hahahaha, only kidding. Keep up the good work!

Elmer in the Philippines.

(By the way, you want to try this place, everything is cheap, beer, women, clothes, cd's, wahtever...)

Waldorf.