Tuesday, November 20, 2007

EVERY LITTLE HELPS!!!
Well, Monday 19th November 2007 will be remembered by me for the day I ventured curiously into Tesco's to purchase some smaller size boxers (as my current crop keep sliding down due to weightloss) and leaving with a brand spanking new casual coat/jacket in the monumental size of XXL.....

The significance is that I haven't been able to purchase a jacket from a "normal" shop or in this size since the age of 20 when I was in the army.
I do not quite have the physique I had back then but the size factor is a considerable step forward for me. I have been into 2XL shirts and t-shirts for a couple of months now but the jackets sizes has always eluded me.
Trying on my previously purchased winter coat from a few years ago(5XL) made me realise that Billy Smarts Circusshould have been able to keep it after the summer season after all.Very spacious ,enough room for a family in there and hanging like the aforementioned tent.
I was so chuffed with myself....it fits well on the shoulders and very slimming to from the back and front,apparently!!!
Yay for me....just thought I would share this with one and all as clothes shopping in the past has never been my favourite past-times but I am now beginning to enjoy my new found down-sized wardrobe.....sad or what?

1 comment:

Alex said...

Yo Chaz, Nice One! Bummer, I can't call you bigboy anymore hahahahaha. You found a new gig yet? Fuck all available around here. Thats the problem with living out in the sticks, nowt work about. What is it that you are looking for? The same kinda gig as with NEC? Take care,

Waldorf.