Friday, June 22, 2007


Fathers Day...


Survived it ...probably the mechanical failure of my electric car window helped to distract my attention from lingering too long over the death of my father. My first fathers day without him was difficult to consider.
Ellie ,my daughter, yet again,came up trumps with her big "Best Dad in The World Card" and Muttley type medal for me to wear. Her addition to my "Best Dad in the World" mug collection was also gratefully received from her.
After last years "Who's the Daddy" one that made me chuckle no end it was a more sobering one.





Another week another gadget..........


Well I am sold on MP3 players..never been a big fan of the I-Pod so have opted on the back of my Sony phone upgrade to go for a 20GB Sony NWA3000 20GB Walkman MP3 in a stunning Violet colour.Purchased brand new for under £80 on ebay..bargin of the year I say!!!



Charged up at home it is now ready for the onslaught of the uploading of my many and varied musical tastes this weekend!!!

No comments: