Friday, June 29, 2007

THIS WEEK.....It has been commented upon by the women of my office that my bum doesn't look big in that!!!!

My jeans (the newly acquired at Easter ones) are now hanging off me. My weight has been being lost from my backside and legs very noticeably now but not so much recently from my front torso area.
Oh well as long as it is coming off somewhere then thats got to be good.I have relented and although enjoying more food than I have in a long time ,have booked a consultation next Wednesday for the "fat" clinic. Looking to get my band pumped up as I am sure enjoying more food than I was before with the weightloss slowing isn't what is supposed to be going on.
But its still going so may still face stiff opposition from the experts!!!

So what else has been happening in the "World Of Charlie" this week?



Well, this week I have been and planted a sunflower in my garden...and nursed a few more seedlings of flowers too,which hopefully will take root..unlike the last ones ,a local cat took a shine too. Already it has used the new one (approx 2 ft high) as a scratching post...I can see this is going to be a challenge!!!




Shrek The Third tonight with my Ellie ..."ahem"..yes she does want to go too...we spent last weekend preparing by watching Shrek I and II ...and no I didn't make her.


Weather not looking too clever so the weekend cannot be too planned in advance.

Had to sell on my Rod Stewart tickets as no one seemed to want to go bar me? Got my money back easily for them so no problems there.What is it with the stigma attached to Rod?








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baggy jeans and flowers... sounds like you're turning into Morrisey. Granted he had a penchant for daffs wilting from his back bin but you catch my drift. If you whistle This Charming Man I reckon you could get away with it.

Anyway, you practise that for a while and when we're back from holiday you can start justifying why you never come out to play with the big kids any more.

Keep it shiny,

T1