Sunday, February 24, 2008


OK did post earlier in the week but the posting seems to have been lost.......... what a load of rubbish!!!

Valentines Day came and went without any major events,,,no suprises there!!!

Work continues in the same busy vein of activity..well keeps me off the streets and out of trouble!!!! lol

Ellie continues to adopt the role of a teenager..... dads taxi has never been so busy or so "on call"

Weight continues to fall....have lost a total of 8 stones now..scary or what? Is it time for new jeans or another notch on my belt to be made....decisions decisions!!!

Somebody commented this month that I had maybe lost too much now...not according to the doctors I haven't. If they have their way they want me to lose another 4 stones..I will be happy with two no matter how long it takes to achieve it.

No comments: