Monday, August 13, 2007

Footie Season Up and Running

Well it’s back…don’t think I have ever missed it so much.
Maybe its due to my daughter not finding my company as interesting as her friends recently or that I have infact really missed the football season?
Watched all the “live” premiership games at the weekend but drew the line at Torquay vs Grays Atheletic on Sunday evening..enough is enough as they say.


Weightloss continuing in the right direction and feeling the benefits of the exercising even more so now.
Maybe even getting my body to start developing a proper waist and I see myself looking a lot healthier and fitter than I have done in a long while now. No,that isn't mine in the picture but I can dream..lol


Feeling it too in my everyday life which has to be good.


Work contract possibly finishing the end of this month and nothing concrete in place to replace it. Looking and applying but summer holidays always have an impact at this time of year. Not feeling too down about it all ,could do with a couple of weeks off if I am totally honest…only two days taken off this year have been for funerals …. Not the happiest of days!!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Yo Chaz, You seem to be happier and happier all the time mate! Good stuff! I'm in Lebanon at the moment doing a short job in Chekka. Back in blighty tomorrow. Do you want me to have a look around my way if there is anything about workwise? There aint too much about East Anglia way but It can't hurt to look. Mind you if I find something good I might take it myself hahahaha... I have started exersizing myself as well, I'm cycling and running again, I gotta get rid of this gut hahahah. Take care mate,
Wasldorf.