Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Back again and still disappearing

It has been a long while now since I updated on here.
A tummy tuck and some liposuction later and still the weight battle continues.

Since January the 6th this year , 2013 ,  I have been following the Dukan Diet.
Championed by the Royals, I have been following this to the letter averaging 2 - 3 lbs a week weight loss.
I have lost 2st 9lbs (37lbs) in total with my weight currently sat at 19st 1lb a weight I have not achieved since I was 19 years old.

I have found this a diet I can stick too. Meat, home made vegetable soup , sugar free jelly and 2 spoons of Oat bran a day appear to be working for me. Also the inclusion of skimmed milk ( a product which is very limited on other diets I have tried) has helped tremendously.

My target of 18st 6 lbs I set myself for the end of May is in sight and hopefully right on track.

No comments: