Thursday, July 19, 2007

WORKING IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

This week has seen the first positive step in exercising in conjunction with my lifestyle changes and weightloss.
This consisted of me becoming inspired enough to invest in a “Lateral Thigh Trainer”. Found one online for £29.99 incl postage so ordered and received it yesterday.

Started with a warm up walk to the shops and back and then got on to “have a go”

Discovered muscles that hadn’t seen the light of day and first time around didn’t complete the exercise program on the dvd(About ¾ of it including the resistant band part)….”puff puff splutter splutter”.

Rested up and a few hours later with a lot more determination tried it again and completed the full workout on the minimum “fat burning” setting.
Had to have a sit down to allow my jellied filled legs to harden up again and my heart to stop beating through my chest like a “Tom and Jerry” cartoon.

One relaxing bath later and I felt good.

This morning ,however , aches and pains are there for all to see and witness.
Getting back on tonight ,I am determined to stick to this for a few months at least until I am where I want to be!!...Will keep my blog posted!!!

No comments: