Monday, July 30, 2007

The exercising is going strong and I am feeling so much better for it. Have completed the workouts for 8 out of 10 days which isn’t too bad as only supposed to do it every other day (3-4 times a week).
Only 15 minutes a day but oh what an intense and beneficial workout it is to me.


Really looking forward to my appointment this Friday when hopefully my band will get the tightening it has been screaming out for for a while now. Went for like a last rites meal on Saturday at TGI Fridays with my daughter Ellie. Well ,I say a meal …we shared a starter platter and an afters….that’s a big meal for me these days!!!

Hopefully back to the ramekin sized meals as from this Friday if they can find the aperture to inject and pump up?


Just started drinking Wu-Long Chinese Slimming Tea on a daily basis too. Was told about it by a friend , read up and thought “Lets try it”.
I was very sceptical to begin with but after a week on the stuff can feel the benefits also. I am actually starting to believe what it says on the label. Not sure if it’s the beneits combined from the exercise and the tea but whatever it is I am Feeling Great!!

My daughter is just getting too good at her riding for comfort. Although she only has been in her current group for 7 lessons she is the preferred lead rider by the teacher (usually the best rider in the group). Seems to take to anything thrown at her like a “duck to water” I am so proud of her. Also inherited a “talkback” feature in her persona.. …definitely not shy once she gets to know people!!! Can’t think where she gets that from?

No comments: